top of page


Below are some links to programs that could be of help if you have problems affording medications and other services that affect you health. 

Copay Assistance

We honor the co-pay reduction that is offered through IRMC's Financial Assistance Program.
CLICK HERE to learn more about this program. 

Social Services

Have trouble with forms or confused about what programs you might qualify for? IRMC Physician Group Social Services may be able to help you. It is a free services provided to Indiana County residents and those residents who see health care provider(s) associated with IRMC. 

You can reach them by phone at 724-427-2763. 

CLICK HERE for more information about the services they offer. 

bottom of page